Friday, February 8, 2008

5

That's the number of bruises on Paisley's face today. It's not neglectful parenting, it's learning to walk. And possibly some neglectful parenting. Sorry baby. Yesterday she only had two bruises on her right side, and I got some adorable pictures after she pulled up on the coffee table (and before she fell back down again) I had to angle the camera to her left side...and cover her forehead up with her hoodie...but **bragging mommy warning** does it get any cuter than this little girl?

2 comments:

Tara said...

That picture is gorgeous. I think it needs to be enlarged and framed! Shea even got excited when she saw her friend on the screen. :)

averyrayne said...

Thanks! :) I actually ordered her birthday invitations with this picture and a couple others. I can't believe it's almost her birthday already!