Monday, February 4, 2008

It's here. And it's just a diaper.


In the world of cloth diapering, the name of Goodmama is king. These much-acclaimed $34 dipes are so sought after, that a mama must patiently "stalk" them on hyena cart, and even then is more likely than not to return empty-handed. After reading SO many good things about them, I decided I had to try one. I scored a used one for $28 including shipping, which was an amazing deal considering some mamas are actually charging MORE for their used Goodmamas then they originally paid for them! I (impatiently) waited and waited, and today it came. It was everything I'd read it would be...incredibly soft organic cotton velour, super stretchy, adorable print, fabulously absorbent...but I have to admit I'm still a little let down. I don't know what I expected, but it's just a diaper. A really snuggly soft beautiful diaper--but just a diaper. There's no way I can afford a whole stash of GMs, so I took a photo shoot of Paisley in the most expensive diaper she will ever wear--and I'll most likely resell it.

No comments: